i think the name is self explanatory

Monday, October 15, 2007

The future is now

Might not be a flying car, but for me at least it certainly ranks up there. Introducing Google Street View. Impressive feat of technology? Huge-mongous invasion of privacy? Scary would-be-stalker tool? All of the above? I'll take the first and the last for 500 Alex. Even though this scares me alot (a LOT. If this is free can you imagine what kind of technology is available to those willing to pay?? And can you imagine what the government has?!?!? Suddenly "Enemy of the State" doesn't seem so far-fetched now does it?)I can envision myself using it a lot. My favourite location so far? The coastline of La Jolla, California. I went to the beach this morning...

I am torn.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 10:58:00 AM EST, Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

I really liked that movie as well...Enemy of the State...I loved the way they had a 360 view of things....did you watch Deja Vu? I love the technology in that...but if the governments doing the stuff in this movie (which I am sure they are!!) then I'm really scared!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home