i think the name is self explanatory

Friday, April 06, 2007

randomness

I'm not much a talker though 'twould appear that I'm quite the prolific typer once I get going. But today won't be one of those 'get going days'. Why is it so hard for me to get focused? Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy. Today's not a good day. Unfocused.

*Sigh*

I think I need a change of scenery. I think he's wrong. I kinda hope that I'm wrong too. Is it just a self discipline problem? But that doesn't seem to match up with the rest of my me-ness. People think that I'm joking when I talk about this, but I'm quite serious. Unfortunately. And I feel like I'm going a little crazy.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 6, 2007 at 7:05:00 PM EDT, Blogger kayonne said...

No. Actually I hope I'm right because then I'll know what to do about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home