i think the name is self explanatory

Friday, August 20, 2004

HOME!!!!!!

I want to go home sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I'm tired of living in this country. Well, maybe 'tired' isn't the best word for it. I have made some really good friends here, people I know I'll miss when I go home. But still. There's just something about returning to the country of your birth, the place where you grew up, where most of your immediate family is. I don't want to live in the United States. I didn't come here with the "American Dream", and said dream has yet to find it's way into my head or my heart. I want to go HOME. I have the Jamaican dream...go home, con your way into a decent job :) (erm....I mean *network*. Network your way into a decent job....kayonne doan deal in deception...:)

Anyway. I wanna go HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!

*koff koff*

Ahem. That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home