i think the name is self explanatory

Saturday, September 25, 2004

new look...

"yo everybody wears a mask but how long will it last?"
- The Fugees

So I've decided to take a new blogger template for a test run. I know, I know...the previous template was nothing short of split pea elegance. But you know what? Sometimes change is a good thing, a refreshing thing even. An inevitable part of life without which growth and progress - hallmarks of civilised society - are impossible. Without change man would still be living in caves, caterpillars would never become butterflies and tadpoles would be stuck with their tails for eternity. Like ma boy Heraclitus said, "Nothing endures but change."

Deep stuff. Think about it...


Plus, I saved the code for the old template in a notepad file on my harddrive so, you know, we're good to go. Take a journey with me as my blog tries out a new mask - even if just for a while - and I try to sit back and let God help me discard some masks of my own. See you on the flip side babylove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home