i think the name is self explanatory

Monday, October 22, 2007

1:00 in the mornin', where you gonna be...

It's 1:00am and I'm up and about-ish. Awake-ish. Enjoying the quiet of the night, one of my last here in Baltimore for a while. I have work to do - papers to sort, things to discard retrieve and discard again. Yes, I have work to do, but I'm not doing it because my name is....I leave Baltimore on Tuesday and the States early Thursday morning. These past eight (eight!) years have been quite the ride. I am no longer the person I was.

GBCOC
, I'm gonna miss you guys so much!!!! I love you and I'll miss you. You have changed me forever. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 10:52:00 AM EST, Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

What!!! I had no idea you were leaving...I mean I knew you visa was up but I didn't know you were not renewing it or staying.

So are you in JA for good?

Email me sometime...I never wanted to bother you when you were in school as I knew you were super busy!!

And there I was planning on making a trip to MD to at least meet you!! :0(

You left just on time though with Bush being in Annapolis yesterday!!! LOL

 
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 10:53:00 AM EST, Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

oh do you have my email address? Write on my blog if you don't have it and I will email it to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home