i think the name is self explanatory

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Are you hungry yet?

Are you hungry yet?


So I'm moseying along thorough the blogosphere minding my own business - and clearly trying not to stray too far from home, when all of a sudden I see this 'Blog This' button and decide to click on it. Now I've seen said button before, it's the clicking of it that I ain't never done. So anyway, I click it, and it takes me to the 'compose' window in which I'm currently typing. So I'ma stop typing now, hit the 'publish' button staring back at me from the top right hand corner of this screen and wait to see what happens. Yeah, I have a pretty good clue already as to what'll go down - this post will magically appear on my blog. But still. I wanna see. So here we go....

Oh wait. Update. I just put an "Amber Alert" ticker at the top of my blog. Please check it out whenever you visit my spot. Let's try to help some people out. I'd do it for you...

To find out more about the Amber Alert program go HERE
To get a ticker of your own go HERE

Oh and I enabled the 'comments' feature last night. I'm pretty sure that nobody else really reads this, but just in case you happen to pass by - and you're not me - feel free to leave some evidence of such. You know what, enough of the divisiveness...even if you are me please feel free to leave your mark here too. Mi casa es mi casa and all the rest of that good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home