i think the name is self explanatory

Friday, June 13, 2008

yagga yow

Waddup peeps? At least those of you left that still check this blog. Altho there weren't exactly very many (any?) of you in the first place :)

Anyway, the point of this post is to proclaim that I shall be attemPting to perpetrate a comeback and prolong that comeback for perpetuity. Or at least until I perish.

Well. Maybe that's overly optimistic (I'm sure it is). But I'm going to try to try.

Send up prayers folks, send up prayers.

4 Comments:

At Friday, June 13, 2008 at 1:50:00 PM EDT, Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

now you know I still read your blog!!!

So comeback where...to the U.S. or to blog land? Either of which I am very excited about!! LOL

 
At Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 9:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger kayonne said...

to blog land. Obviously I was overly optimistic. I didn't even remember that I WROTE this post...

 
At Friday, October 31, 2008 at 4:48:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. That was funny. I just found your blog, I have been reading Roving with Lalah and was looking for back articles. I do hope you start blogging again.

 
At Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 9:48:00 PM EST, Blogger kayonne said...

YES!! FANS!! Including a person who - as far as I know - is not related to me. Success. Man, I really want to write in this thing. I need to organise my life. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this. Anyway. Persistence is a name that I hope to have...in the middle...before I die. Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home